Meet Our Newest Team Member, Dion Boles
The eSimplicity team is steadily growing and we are pumped about our new hires!
One of our new hires, Dion Boles started with us this Monday as a Consultant and Software Engineer on a project for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Dion will be working on upgrading legacy systems to ensure easier access for people qualified to receive Medicare. We spent some time getting to know Dion better and asked a mix of work and personal related questions. Here are some highlights from our conversation!
1. What motivates you to wake up and go to work?
My desire to learn more about Software development and new and emerging technologies.
2. What do you like to do when you are not at work?
I like to create web applications and mobile apps. I am also a gamer, so I really enjoy playing video games on PlayStation and Nintendo.
3. Where did you grow up and how do you think where you grew up has impacted you today?
I grew up in Baltimore City and the support of my teachers really helped to inspire me growing up. They taught me to not give up when things get hard but to keep going and work harder.
4. How did you end up in the field/career you have?
I always loved technology since I was a kid. I wanted to learn how computers and video games worked, so I started to teach myself code and would play around with different coding exercises to see the impact it would have.
5. What’s a fun fact or something most people don’t know about you?
Although I’m allergic to cats I own a bright orange cat named Chase.
6. What is something on your bucket list and when do you plan to do it?
I really enjoy traveling and I want to someday go to Tokyo. My plan is to try to go in the next 2 years and bring my girlfriend.
7. Where is the coolest place you have traveled? What did you do there?
The coolest place I’ve been was Alaska. I went to see dolphins and killer whales.
Dion has a bright future ahead of him with eSimplicity and we look forward to seeing the impact he will make as a part of our team. Congrats Dion and welcome aboard!